Subject: Re: [Leica] Season's Greetings
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:49:59 -0600

Just got back from nice warm Texas Saturday night, no snow left from before
Christmas.  woke up Sunday morning went to the Post Office and an the way
back it started to snow, by 10 last night we had 6 inches of the stuff.

I hope all had a great Christmas and New Year Holiday.  I got a CV 35/1.7
lens for Christmas, very nice, it is the chrome version.  Will post some
pics when I get them processed later today.

Gene

                      "Christopher Williams"
                      <leicachris@worldnet.att.net        To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      >                                   cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  Re: [Leica] Season's Greetings
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo
                      -alto.ca.us

                      12/20/2003 09:49 PM
                      Please respond to