Subject: Re: [Leica] The amazing Leicaflex SL
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 08:40:26 -0800

True enough! It was the compilation of a crumpled frame, on a 240DL no less,
and the asphalt. The trade off was an R8, with the SL subsequently sitting
on a shelf in the living room.
Even though I'm the third owner, I do have an attachment to it. It has a
friend's name factory stamped on the base plate. He later sold it to a PJ at
the LA Times, who I'm told had it with him at the Ambassador Hotel when RFK
met his last moments with destiny. I'm still trying to figure out if this
was the camera used for the images....
S. Dimitrov