Subject: RE: [Leica] The amazing Leicaflex SL
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 07:32:31 -0500

Simon,
3500 euro's is about $4000 which would be an acceptable price for a
really clean 180.  First, most things cost more where you live and
second, the cheapest 180's I have seen all had severe professional use
type wear including marks on the glass.  Those things don't bother me as
most marks have such a minor effect on the image that I go for the cheap
price.

If $3700 euro's won't break the bank then get the lens, the image
quality at F2 is absolutely amazing.  You will definitely not be doing
portraits of anybody over 20 if you want to be called again.

As to canaling in Amsterdam, if my daughter can escape the minders for
one day then I will let you know in advance to set up something.

Don
Dorysrus@mindspring.com