Subject: [Leica] Kudos to Kindermann Canada and Gerry Smith!
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:18:39 -0700

I just received my M3 back from Kindermann Canada and Gerry Smith. Once
again I couldn't be happier with the quality of work, speed and overall
professional service. The ability to pay in Canadian Pesos is another
big plus!

Kindermann is once again Leica Camera's official service outlet in
Canada and I believe one of the premier Leica repair facilities anywhere
in the world.

I have no association with Kindermann other than as a happy paying customer.

Regards,

Greg