Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 51-52-1-2
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:03:34 +0100

There was a temporary problem with my hosting service, so I have put up
my PAWs on the Leica Gallery Net. I have spent much of last week
scanning the several rolls I brought back with me from my holiday in
Poland--it is a times like this that a digital camera begins to look
tempting...

Anyway, here are the 11 images from the four weeks:

Week 51:
Here I give you my cat Taco; I know it violates one of Kyle's
commandments, but I like those pictures, so there:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59164.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59158.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59160.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59166.html

Week 52:
A couple of snapshots from an outdoor food market in Wroclaw, Poland,
near my sister's apartment. Even though all the big supermarket chains,
like Tesco or Carrefour, have established themselves in Wroclaw, many
people still prefer to shop at places like this, buying fresh produce,
meats and bread from the small stalls:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59162.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59163.html

Week 1:
This year the winter in Wroclaw has been milder than usual, but one
evening the snow finally came down:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59159.html
The next 3 pictures are from the New Year's Eve celebrations at
Wroclaw's central square, Rynek:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59161.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59156.html
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59165.html

Finally, for week 2 I give you my attempt at concept art. An image that
contains several deep messages on several levels, not least that there
is at least one final area of human endeavour where men are
unquestionably superior to women:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59157.html

Equipment and film data are given in the captions under the images.

Comments and critique are welcome and appreciated as always.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands