Subject: [Leica] OT Non Leica photos a zero F in Massachusetts
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:13:47 -0500

Hi Folks:

A friend and I went out shooting on Friday... bitter cold... out
of our minds.  I know that it's colder elsewhere but this was too cold
for me.

Here's a few shots that I made with a CoolPics 990 of the ocean and
the Sea Smoke.  I was only good for 2-3 minutes out of the car.

http://www.hemenway.com/Hull-January/

That's the bottom of Minots Ledge lighthouse off of Cohasset in the
distance.

My friend had to warm the batteries with the car heater to get the FA
motor drive working again as it had stopped working after about 5
minutes in the cold.

I also shot some with the Leica R8 and with an old 2x3 Speed Graphic but
haven't brought them to the lab yet.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] OT Non Leica photos a zero F in Massachusetts)