Subject: Re: [Leica] Peachy!
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:56:12 -0500

It's a Robin Red Breast. It's the bird children look for to see when
spring is near. They eat them in France???

Little Robin Red breast sat upon a tree,
Up went pussy cat and down went he;
Down came pussy, and away Robin ran;
Says little Robin Red breast, "Catch me if you can".
Little Robin Red breast jumped upon a wall,
Pussy cat jumped after him and almost got a fall;
Little Robin chirped and sang, and what did pussy say?
Pussy cat said, "Meeow!" and Robin jumped away.

Sam S

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Peachy!)
Message from "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com> (Re: [Leica] Peachy!)