Subject: Re: [Leica] Two more examples of...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:47:46 -0800

B. D. Colen showed & asked:

> Thanks Daniel - BTW...are you seeing 'blocking up' in the fog, or is
> something weird happening with my computer...This didn't look this way
> before....<<<

Hi B.D.,
The fog picture looks just like what a fog picture should look like on my
screen without blocking-up it just softly dissolves into oblivion.
>>http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-58068.html<<<

Daniel asked:
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004, B. D. Colen wrote:
> > 'What the hell did B.D. drink that made him take all this scenic crap
> > - in color?!' ;-)
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-59384.html
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-59387.html<<<<

Naw he didn't need anything to drink because they have a nice comfy feeling
of the world without having to deal with some dumb ass security guy
questioning you why you're taking pictures.

I particularly like the building with boat photograph as everything is
"straight" properly composed and exposed without any leaning to the
building.

In the general sense of "nice weather" to take pictures it's not very
invigorating, but sometimes that's just the time to be out shooting as it
gives one a "new look" to some old scenes.  Much like going out as soon as
first light begins in the city and strolling around as the dawn light begins
to add magic to our world. It sure beats all the crap you have to put up
with at high noon traffic and people.

Well done B.D. sometimes it's the most relaxing time of being a photographer
without hassles while shooting a few "nice picture moments" purely because
the scene is motivating to do so.
ted