Subject: Re: [Leica] 35/1.2
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:58:19 -0500

You got us, Liam; we were only at - 31 C. at 0700 today.

> It's -41 degrees Celsius here. My Leica still works
> fine, although it has frozen to my face a few times
> today.

Too, remember, when you come in from out of the cold, you must place not
only your Leica in an airtight plastic envelope to prevent condensation
forming, you must also place your attached face in the same envelope. And
photograph it for LUGGERS to enjoy.     ;-)

Seth       LaK 9

Replies: Reply from David Degner <david.degner@wku.edu> (Re: [Leica] 35/1.2)