Subject: [Leica] FS Leica R & M stuff
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:30:36 -0800

Here's what I have left to sell from my collection of Leica R gear and
a few M items as well. I've posted it on photo.net as well, and people
are showing some interest. So this might not be available much longer.

19mm Elmarit (latest version). Nearly Mint. Glass is perfect. Lens
shade. $1,200.00

90 Summicron. Glass perfect. R - EX+ - $300.

Elpro 3 (gives 1:3 magnification with the 90 Summicron) $75

180 Elmarit R 2.8 - 1980s version. Prior to APO. Very nice. Looks
almost new. Rebuilt by Sherry Krauter with a large part of the exterior
new. Tack sharp. $500. Glass has cleaning marks (just discovered them
by looking through the back with a very powerful magnifying lens!)
which don't affect performance at all.

Bellows R and 100 f/4 dedicated Macro lens. Mint. Glass perfect. $350.

Buy it all (the R stuff)? $1,800.00

Leica M stuff:

M6 EX+ circa 1997 - $1,000

35 Summilux ASPH - near mint - $1,500

75 Summilux - near mint - $1,400

Actual shipping costs.

In God I trust. Checks from people I know - all others money order.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.  - Will
Rogers.