Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Anyone w/experience with the Minolta Dimage III?
From: Parker Haeg <rangefinderr2@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 03:10:44 -0800 (PST)

David-
It's funny that you say that, I was sitting here last
night thinking the same thing.  I was hoping that it
was my monitor. . .I guess not.  The original is a
slide (Provia 100).  In defense of the Minolta, I
think it was shot wide open and I may have focused on
the reflected image.  Hence the softness of the girl's
face.  However, I just ordered a new light table (mine
is shot) and a Mamiya loupe from B&H, and I'll let you
know if she's sharp in the original slide.
Let us know what you do-
Parker