Subject: [Leica] Darkroom survey
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:42:34 -0800

I use film only in my Hasselblad, M6HM or IIIa and do not own a digital
camera.
My films are Delta 100, Tri-X, HP-5+, TCN400, Agfa Optima and Vista 100 and
200.
Exposed B&W negative film is developed in professional lab(s).
Exposed color negative film is developed in professional lab(s) or in
trusted minilab(s).
I scan developed 35mm negatives on a Nikon 4000 with Vuescan.
I use Photoshop to prepare selected negatives for posting to websites,
attaching to e-mail, or to prepare for printing on an Epson 1280.
When I want bigger or better enlargements I make a work print on the Epson
and take the negative to a professional lab; I use the work print to
indicate cropping or other instructions.
I have not owned or used a wet chemistry darkroom since 1975.
Oliver Bryk