Subject: [Leica] Ecuadorian Market Photos
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:52:19 -0500

LUG:

With my filing system, the first category to have many photos of people is
markets - in this case 814(Ecuador), 39(Markets).  I've processed most of
those so I put some up for you to see:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/tinamanley/folder-6205.html

Warnings:
These are all digital.  Some with the Digilux and some with the 10D and
Leica lenses and some with Canon lenses.
They are mostly tourist-type snapshots.
There are a lot of them.
They include cute, furry animals being sold as food.
They include various animal heads being sold as food.

I love to photograph markets in other countries.  The colors and the smells
and all of the people are sensory overload.  These include photos from the
large animal market that is held in Otovalo before sunrise, the small
animal market where chickens, rabbits, and cuy are sold, the food markets
in several towns, and the textile market in Otovalo.

Let me know if you like any of them. (or if you don't!)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com