Subject: Re: [Leica] does this work for you?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:05:07 -0800

Eric showed and asked:
Subject: [Leica] does this work for you?
> Comments?
> > http://canid.com/pics/jbm_balloon1.jpg
> > Neopan 1600 in Xtol 1:3<<<<<<,

Hi Eric,
Sorry mate my eye went right to the open window back ground and missed the
rest of it until I started to search the photo. And although there's a
string hanging into the frame... where's the balloon?

It's a shot with good potential but it doesn't win the gold ring because of
the window background and the missing balloon! Certainly if that's what the
child is reaching for. Because at the moment we see her hand in silhouette,
nice effect,  reaching for something hanging into the frame.

Now with that kind of window light for background and the balloon pulled
down into it with the balloon back-lit and child still hand up, then you'd
more than likely have the gold ring. :-) Better luck next time. :-)
ted

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: does this work for you?)