Subject: [Leica] Film "died" for me this week
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:50:39 -0500

Felix,

From my perspective, film is 100 years old compared to digital's 10
years.  It was also the switch last year to an Apple computer that pushed
me in this direction.  I now edit video, put my slides to music and then
burn to a DVD.  I've even had a book printed withe the Apple as a gift
from a weekend trip to Pauley's Island with friends.  They were surprised
to get a hardbound book of my photos 2 weeks after the trip.

Richard