Subject: RE: [Leica] Website updated
From: "Steve Beyer" <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 07:49:05 -0500

Hi Brian,
	Nice work.  I would take a look at your HTML code.  Currently
you are letting the browser pick how the pictures are placed.  In my
case the gap between the photos varies considerably... very wide on the
left side and very narrow on the right.  Take a look at positioning in
Cascading Style Sheets or specify the distance in your tables.  You will
have to determine what you think your user's monitor specs (such as
800x600) and have a background pad the area for larger screen size.  I
think this would make it look more like a professional portfolio.

Steve