Subject: Re: [Leica] A revolution in the Digital world.
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 18:56:23 +0100

Chasseur d'Images has just posted the result of test conducted with
another of that company product
<http://www.dolabs.com/photography/dxo_analyzer.htm l>, of the Canon
10D/300D versus Canon 1Ds both with the 16-35/2,8.

The 16-35/2,8 gives better results on the 10D/300D.

Chasseur d'Images' conclusion: the full frame EOS 1Ds works well only
with few Canon lenses.

Pdf is here:

http://www.photim.net/Acrobat/Ci-Lab.pdf

I think that Leica was right to choose a 1,37x CCD for the Leica R
digital back.

By the way, in February Chasseur d'Images, there will be the test of
several Digital cameras with various lenses using that new software.

Lucien

Message from "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com> (Re: [Leica] A revolution in the Digital world.)
Message from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] A revolution in the Digital world.)