Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Various RF and SLR camera items
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:49:45 -0600

>>Leitz Wetzlar Germany Ballhead #14118 (early 1970s) black body,
>>chrome top, chrome knob
>>    -- engraved with Leitz Wetzlar Germany logo  like FOOMI/KGOON,
>>EX condition $150
>
>I don't believe a 14118 ballhead exists, or has existed.

Hi  Henning!

Thanks for the update! I bought two of these and so I'm selling one of them.

I got the 14118 number from the James Lager book, where it's listed
under that number, and it looks identical to the one pictured.

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura

Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] FS: Various RF and SLR camera items)