Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Shutterbug Magazine - Time to let it go..
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:42:19 -0500

i remember maybe 15 years ago, Shutterbug used to have these awfully cool
cutaways of vintage cameras and such.  much less slick than today, much
more of a niche publication. i guess it was geared more back
then for the collector or collector/user .  they have an awful lot of
computer articles now, even building your own PC from components!
and  when they do talk about photography per se, it caters to the
the commercial wedding/portrait businesses.

i buy it now as a classified ads magazine.

- -rei

p.s. i want to subscribe to UKBW but their website won't let me!

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 07:23:29AM -0600, Jeffery Smith wrote:
> I got mine too and made it from cover to cover in about 5 minutes.
>
> Jeffery Smith
> New Orleans, LA

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com