Subject: RE: [Leica] A Favor? Totally Leica
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:20:19 -0500

Tina,

Re. http://www.leica-gallery.net/tinamanley/folder-6245.html
What a wonderful set of photos.  I delight in looking at and learning
from them.  Beyond the technical and aesthetic considerations, your
photography shows much humanity in it and in you.  I think Slobodan
gave the best suggestion so far - I suppose since I agree with it,
it must be best :-) - and have nothing to add but the best wishes
for your portfolio review.

- - Phong