Subject: Re: [Leica] Grendon #4
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 07:43:16 -0800

GeeBeePhoto showed:
Subject: [Leica] Grendon #4
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Grendon_4.html>

Graham,
The neat thing about your photography is you have the eye to make pictures
from the simplest subject matter.

I'd say a great number of people, self included, would miss many of your
pictures because we didn't see them or it was.. "interesting, but."
Obviously you walk about or drive around, __ see, then stop, look again and
shoot!" Or some version of that search routine.

I mean a road across what appears a barren landscape, sun behind clouds
creating a halo and you go click! :-) And make something out of it. A
Pulitzer winning picture? No, but an intersting one to say the least.

Good on you!
ted