Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak 15 minute photo finishing
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:35:17 EST

In a message dated 2/9/04 7:34:02 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< This would be fine IF - The IF being scans of 4000 dpi or higher.
Otherwise, I sure as hell don't want my negs eaten - What's the point of
shooting film if you don't have negs and don't have scans that will get
you good prints as large as you'd make after scanning negs yourself? >>

You think the kiosks at drugstores are being marketed to high end
professional nature photographers?  I suspect it's for the masses who typically aren't
scanning or saving beyond 400 dpi, if that, on their PS digital cameras which
will likely be replaced with high end PS phone cameras in the next few years
anyway.

- -kim