Subject: [Leica] Leica-gallery site
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:51:20 -0700

fyi....from the owner and webmaster of leica-gallery.net

Originally, the purpose of leica-gallery.net and the other
sites
(pgallery.net, oakroad.com, rollei-gallery.net, etc.) was to
charge
money for services.  I've completely failed to follow up and
actually
ask for money. So far there is no place on the site to
actually enter
a credit card number.  So, it's very puzzling that that
person said
that the site asked him to enter a credit card number.

Someday I'll start asking for money.  I've been telling
myself that
for a couple years now...