Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Press release Re digital M
From: gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:55:42 -0700

Hi Howard,

I agree with you that Leica seems to be confirming in their press release that they want existing M lenses to be functional on the digital M when it finally becomes a fact. The other interesting reference is to the necessity of resolution of "at least 10 Million Pixels".

Regards,

Greg
(from sunny, warm Calgary)