Subject: Re: [Leica] FOR SALE:From the Leica Gallery in NYC
From: gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:24:22 -0700

I don't know if they are willing to ship outside of the US now, but a couple of years back I had to have a book from the Leica Gallery shipped to a US address then reshipped from there to my home in Canada. I found this both expensive and time consuming. I've never purchased anything from them since. Perhaps this has since changed.

Regards,

Greg