Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B&W film
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:49:25 -0800

Larry

I have been using this film since it came available.  In 35mm and
in 120.  With the new Fuji machines the prints come out with real
neutral blacks, not the bluish or sepia of the first processing machines.

I have had digital prints made that are of excellent quality, so I assume
that the negatives scan very well.

Jerry