Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] OT: Help, my web site has been hijacked!
From: n.wajsman@chello.nl
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:52:31 +0100

Gerry,

You misunderstood me. The service from Dot5Hosting is a paid service, there no free option with pop-ups a la Geocity. It is supposed to cost £5 per month, and when I ordered it about 1 1/2 years ago I provided them my credit card information. They did charge my card for one or two months, but for more than a year I have not seen any charges. This problem is clearly a case of their server having been hacked, not a case of a new policy by Dot5Hosting.

Nathan