Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT: Help, my web site has been hijacked!--problem apparently fixed
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:38:28 +0100

Hi Rei,

The problem was clear, Dan C. found it first: someone had added two
lines of HTML code to the bottom of my index page, directing visitors to
the offending site. What my host did was to remove those two lines,
something I otherwise would have done myself. The interesting thing is
now whether they have beefed up their defenses to ensure this does not
happen again.

Nathan