Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Bessa?
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:56:13 -0800 (PST)

From what we can see in the glass case, Cosina is
probably not "producing" the finished product
entirely.  They may have plans to ship Bessa bodies to
Seiko, where the digital components are fitted, or
maybe the other way around.  His repeated diavowal of
non interest in a valuable product seems much like the
frequent, "I'll never run for the office of_________"
that American politicians are fond of.  ;^)

Cheers,

Patrick