Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Bessa?
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:15:53 -0500

Good answer. Cosina has certainly shown itself to be agile and Leica not
so. I haven't heard any real evidence that Leica is holding out for a
full-frame 35mm sized sensor. The 35mm sensor doesn't appear to be an
obsession with Canon and Fuji. The 35mm size seems to be an arbitrary
sized based on film cameras. Digital is a new game.

Sam S