Subject: [Leica] Re: Friday the 13th part V
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@jbm.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 03:44:00 -0500

2004-02-14-03:02:13 Mark Rabiner:
> Wow! one minute it was Friday the 13th the next minute it was Valentines
> day!

There must be some symbolism there.  Lots of mixed-up signals: I was
just out drinking with some friends (on Friday the 13th/Valentine's
Eve) and one of the attendees was an ex from years and years ago.  And
the house's black cat kept walking back and forth across what would
have to be my path, if I left the corner I was standing in.  But the
15-year-old Jameson's went down so gentle, we drank it all up.

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> ([Leica] Friday the 13th part V)