Subject: RE: [Leica] WTB: My son wants a 135 F3.4 APO Telyt
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:04:36 -0800

No... HE is paying... or rather, I am paying in exchange for his M6 that I
got from him last year.......

He makes WAY too much money in a health care company.  He can afford his own
toys, and does.......

AND, I already adopted 1, and that was/is a constant problem,
AND, you are too old for me.... not likely a son is older than his dad...

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Gosh- you're a great Dad... interested in adopting a 57 year old- I'm an
orphan... really!