Subject: [Leica] Photo restoration recommendations
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:57:27 -0500

Hey kids -- I have a Very Important Photograph which has dropped itself in
my lap and needs restoration. It appears to have been made in the 1970's on
that same color paper my grandparents were using at the time as this photo
and all the photos of me at the zoo from 1974 look exactly the same now,
which is to say mostly majenta. I've made a high quality digital file but it
needs to be meticulously hand colored I think. It's beyond my capacity and,
I sadly believe, even those of Sonny Carter.

Money is _not_ an issue here, only quality. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Kyle

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo restoration recommendations)
Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo restoration recommendations)