Subject: RE: [Leica] Aaron's PAW Week 7
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:26:13 -0600

I took some time to go through the shots, looks like you got a good look at
the city.  Next time you are in town, give a holler, and I'll try to get
there and we can go to one of the lesser know restaurants, (though Central
Grocery, Mother's and Clover Grill are pretty good choices.)

By the way...
http://www.sonc.com/huge_ass_beers.htm

Regards,
Sonny

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:31:34 -0500, Aaron Sandler wrote