Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB emergency post
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:38:39 -0500

And I'll add to that my satisfaction dealing with Photo Village. Excellent
service. Rich will be sending my adapter to me ASAP, and I am looking
forward to producing some work with my new toy. From all I've read the 35mm
1.7 Ultron is an excellent lens.

Thanks for all the prompt helpfull replies. The LUG comes through again for
me.

jm