Subject: [Leica] FS: Nearly new M6TTL Black 0.58x (UK)
From: Ian Watts <i.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:20:46 +0000

Having recently added to my M lens arsenal I cant really justify keeping
this 'surplus to requirements' body for much longer. I will, therefore,
consider sensible offers around 800 GBP (+ shipping).

I would say it's in mint minus condition. Beautiful condition with
absolutely no dings, dents or scratches. Plastic cover still on baseplate.
Boxed with leather case and all original paperwork. UK Passport warranty
until end of August 2004 (fully transferable to new owner).

Ian Watts
- --

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net