Subject: RE: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:52:23 -0600

My estimate is that:

Japanese favor really bright, saturated colors for a cheerful, festive
look.

Germans favor muted, earth tones for a really serious Caucasian skin
look.

Chinese favor horribly saturated colors which, when used in a Lomo, make
idiots think that their lens is magical.

Americans? I don't buy American color film. It's probably a mixture of
Japanese and German film.

Jeffery (turning off his email now to avoid the burst of indignation
from those who shun stereotypes)