Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: white socks (WAS: Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1)
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:58:41 -0600

Well I wear white socks, just because I happen to have them and they are
cheap by the bundle. ;-)  I have a pair of diabetic socks that are black,
but for the life of me i don't see the reason to pay extra for what appear
to be no difference from regular socks.  I am diabetic also.  Wait, there
is a difference, they fit real loose and scrunch down all the time, so I do
have to keep pulling them back up all day long.

Gene

                      "Dan Post"
                      <dpost@triad.rr.com>                To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Re: white socks (WAS: Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1)
                      -alto.ca.us

                      02/23/2004 12:23 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Actually- it might not be so much a fashion statement as 'Doctor's orders'-
when I found out I was diabetic, it was stressed that I should wear white
socks. In fact, a local store sells diabetic socks that come in any color
you want, as long as it's white!
DP