Subject: RE: [Leica] rustling, bustling downtown Sioux Falls
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:29:11 -0500

sam wrote:
> In Jerry's defense, he's an imprudent man with a vein
> of gold way down deep. Albeit, very deep.

WTF you think you are to come to his defense ?
:-)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Let's just say that Jerry has
his moments.  I had a different glimpse of him when
he posted photos of his daughters.  A lifetime of
photography, from which he picked a few; the ones
he picked must have meant quite a bit to him.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from sam <sam@osheaven.net> (Re: [Leica] rustling, bustling downtown Sioux Falls)