Subject: Re: [Leica] help critique my lighting
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:11:39 -0500

Eric,

You might want to try a hair light.  Maybe reduce the light on the
background and raise the overall levels.

Also, from the filenames it looks like you scanned with VueScan.  That
program really gets the most detail from a negative, but sometimes the
scans look a little flat.  Try manipulating the curves with your image
editing program.

Mike D