Subject: Re: [Leica] rustling, bustling downtown Sioux Falls
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:34:20 -0500

No one (online) called into question your right to offer an opinion. If
you had mentioned why you thought there were problems and how they might
be fixed, you could have contributed to the learning process. For
example, it looked to me like the levels were not spot on which resulted
in muddy mid-tones. Noting that would have been both a criticism and a
offer of help. Better that then 'I hate it.' No?

Sam S

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] rustling, bustling downtown Sioux Falls)
Message from sam <sam@osheaven.net> (Re: [Leica] rustling, bustling downtown Sioux Falls)
Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] rustling, bustling downtown Sioux Falls)