Subject: [Leica] Re:Digital Printing and Ted Selling Leica
From: howard cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:43:14 +0800

At 02:28 PM 25/02/04 -0800, you wrote:
>Yep I'm firmly hooked on light-room printing and becoming more so by digital
>camera use to the extent that, after the Leica Seminar in October I'll be
>making a major sale of Leica equipment not required any longer.
>
>ted

Good Grief Ted!! What are you saying??? I hope you keep your favorite R
lenses for use on the Canon Digital SLR which may be in your future - or
for use when the Leica Digital R back comes out.
Please let me know what you are selling when the time comes. ;-) Remember I
already have your 60 Elmarit Macro via Martin Howard.
Howard (digesting this info - feeling hot inside - staggering out for fresh
air - at least as fresh as it gets in Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re:Digital Printing and Ted Selling Leica)