Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:48:12 -0500

Tina Manley wrote:

> Yes, I know what you mean.  I had planned to pass some of my M's
> down to my kids, but they've all gone digital!!
> Tina

Easy,  just adopt me, "Mom".
:-)

I actually have a very devious plan for my kids;  I gave them
my old digital P&S and won't let them play with my M stuff.
I am counting on nature taking its course, and when my kids
reach adolescence, they will do everything opposite to what
I tell them.   :-)

- - Phong