Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Digital Printing and Ted Selling Leica
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:02:15 -0500

Good for you Ted.  One thing I admire about you
among many, is this love them and leave them attitude.
The man just walks away and never looks back.

I have been ambivalent about getting a Ted Grant
model though.  You never know what kind of
(cow) sh*t it's been thru :-)

Kidding aside, for sentimental sake, I would
rather enjoy a "Ted Grant" M7.

- - Phong