Subject: [Leica] GOODY LIST of Leica Stuff FEB. 27, 2004
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:07:02 -0800

- --------------FOR SALE -- NOTE Revised PRICES and NEW ITEMS

LEICA M2, Mint minus, s/n 932xxx, Button rewind, My personal
favorite over the years, CLA'ed 20 rolls back, given "clean bill
of health" at Leica Day last Nov. Perfect Vulcanite and chrome
except for minor brightening on bottom only. A gem of a camera!
WITH LENS-- DR Summicron f2.0 Perfect glass, s/n 1476xxx, includes
"goggles" for dual range, Leitz lens hood and filter.  I will
include a lens cap and strap.------------- $1200 Complete!

LEITZ Bindomat-- Absolutely New condition Complete------- $40

LEICA Tote Bag-- 18x14 Black canvas-- As given to journalists at
trade shows-- New----------- $20

CANON Gray Camera bag. 3 Zipper pockets. 10.5x6x8.5--- $15

Olympus Black Leather bag (not eveready case) 7.5x5.5x2.5 Zipper
closure. Ideal for M Leica with lens and film + ---- $10

LEICA M and R neckstraps, brand new, late type----- $25

Leica Eveready Case for M6, black leather, longer snout.  NEW condition,
will fit all M cameras except M5 and TTL, in box----------- $85.

B+W 39mm Filter UV- MRC (multicoated) Brand new in box----------- $30

LEICA R4s, mint-, in box with all manuals, 50mm f2.0 Summicron, Motor
winder & hand grip, lens + body caps and strap, rubber eyecup.--- $700.

Leica R bottom plate, metal not plastic. excellent condition----- $15

Leitz Lens adapter "CINLE"  LTM lenses to C mount movie cameras, as
new.---- $20

Leitz adapter to use Summitar filters on SM Elmar.----- $10

All prices plus shipping. Please contact me off list.

    Jerry Lehrer
    6123 Soledad Mtn Rd
    La Jolla  CA  92037

    Phone (858) 459-6103