Subject: [Leica] Digital Printing and Ted Selling Leica
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:59:09 -0500

Ted,

I understand your attitude.  Leicas are tools.  When the tool needs changing,
other tools will be more appropriate.  I still shoot film but see there will be
other alternatives.  I donated my darkroom gear to a local school last year.
My Epson 2200 prints are better than my silver gelatin prints ever were.  Now
I struggle with the hassle of film and scanning.  I like having negatives and
slides I can view without software.  A 4x loupe works just fine.  But the
writing is on the wall for most of us.

I hope to see you in October at your seminar.

Best regards,

Richard Clompus
Roanoke, VA

> From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
> Date: 2004/02/26 Thu AM 10:42:22 EST
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Digital Printing and Ted Selling Leica
>
> howard cummer saaid:
> > Good Grief Ted!! What are you saying??? I hope you keep your favorite R
> > lenses for use on the Canon Digital SLR which may be in your future - or
> > for use when the Leica Digital R back comes out.
> > Please let me know what you are selling when the time comes. ;-)
Remember