Subject: [Leica] FS List
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:08:09 -0700

Here are just a few items email mak@teleport.com for the full list thanks
Mark

Leica

Titanium color Fed Leica II Copy with 50mm f3.5 Lens SN 235 a copy of Yuri
Garagin s space camera with superb color engraving. Custom Cap. Best ot the
lot. $200 works great
Highway hash mark yellow Leica II Copy Gold fittings (brass) and lens (50
3.5 Elmarski) Nazi EagleŠin the mid 1990s I imported many cameras from the
Ukraine and Russia new and old. For Christmas Igor asked me what I wanted. I
said one to match my Yellow Miata. He said what color. I said Highway hash
mark. He said WHAT? I send a photo and PMS swatch and this is what camer
back. Very cool. $200 works great

Next year it was Army greenŠagain with the Luftwaffen EagleŠ100 years from
now someone will wonder why the airforce changed to green camerasŠcool.
Chrome lens and fittings works great. $200

Happy Halloween here. Igor and Frank and crew went over the top with this
one creating a hybrid Leica I and II (see Vanhasbroeck Book which I send
them and they copied) gets better thoughŠthe Leica I finder is engraved with
U-545 (as in U Boat) the advance knob (knobs are black rest of body is
hammertone grey) is engraved @8MK-4. The Lens, a 50 f3.5 Elmarski marked
ELMAX is pumpkin ORANGE with black accents and engraving and of course the
grey hammertome lens cap and base have the Leitz lens logo engraved onthem
as well. Truly coolŠtrouble is they all have real jobs now and custom Leicas
are no more. $275

C V Leica SM 15mm f4.5 Black with Finder EX $325

Leica original Black PAINT MR 4 Meter very rareŠvirtually all MR4 meters
were black chrome this one is black paint working has edge wear. Rare as
heck $250

Leica IIIb chrome body. EX works great $200

Leica Copy Shanghai 1958 last version SN 5972760 works great with 50mm f3.5
lens EX cosmetics. These are getting very very hard to find as Chinese
collectors are bringing what few survived and made it to the west home $300

Leica M 135mm f4 E46 (last version) RARE purchased new in 2000. Very few
made $750.

Fed 5 new boxed with 55f2.8 lens works great. Wonderful Leica copy student
RF Camera. $30

Leitz  55mm E55 Uva filters Used EX (qty 2) $25
B&W 55mm E55 UV Filters Used EX (qty 2) $25