Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Darn quest for Image Quality... MF?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 07:33:43 -0700

I seem to recall that the body's rangefinder was not quite accurate
enough for the 150.

John Collier

Message from "eric" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Darn quest for Image Quality... MF?)
Message from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Darn quest for Image Quality... MF?)