Subject: [Leica] A few of my favorite things- 2
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:13:38 -0700

Another gem from Mark Rabiner:

I was sitting in a just opened hip restaurant eating an omelette in the
morning. On the wall over my table was a mezzo print of a forklift with
interesting
brown stains all over it. It looked pretty familiar. I had taken it.
They got it out of my garbage can.

One of the busboys was they guy who did it and freely admitted it. I
think at the time i was flattered and I'm still flattered. As the print
was RC and not fixed or washed it is certainly gone now. It was good
for eating omelettes.

The restaurant is gone now too. Portland Oregon has been leveled. It's
all new high rises now. All my favorite places are gone.