Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: It's so easy..
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:34:50 +0100

Ted, Tina:

I know it is all a sinister plot to enrich yourselves :-)

I have never bought a special edition Leica and never will, but I might
happily pay a premium for a piece of Ted or Tina memorabilia...Just
imagine if I had Ted's Noctilux--I could show guests Ted's magnificent
book "This is our work" and then pull out the lens with which most of
the images were made!!!

Nathan